Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the one and only basketball tournament that will push the total amount of adrenaline beyond human levels. Or should we say superhuman levels?
The mightiest teams from the Marvel and DC Universes will assemble to do battle on the court. When the dust settles, there will only be one champion.
The bracket below summarizes how the mayhem will proceed.
Rules and Constraints
A. Marvel VS. DC Selection Criteria
- Only Men
- Only Superheroes
- Top 6 Members from each team
- Top 4 Teams from Marvel and DC Universes
B. Gameplay Limitations
- No use of weapons
- No flight
- No projectiles
- No teleportation
- No intangibility
- Size changing in the upwards direction may not exceed the largest individual on the team
C. Rules for Tournament
- All games will take place indoors.
- Each game is 40 minutes long.
- Only 5 players are allowed on the court at any given time.
- The shot clock is set for 30 seconds.
- Each game will consist of two halves.
- If the score is tied at the end of the game, overtime will begin!
Preview for 1st Game
Avengers VS. Guardians of the Galaxy
Power Forward: Thor
Small Forward: Iron Man
Shooting Guard: Hawkeye
Point Guard: Captain America
6th Man: Ant-Man
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
Power Forward: Drax
Small Forward: Adam Warlock
Shooting Guard: Rocket Racoon
Point Guard: Star Lord
6th Man: Yondu
Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Reference for Cover Image: http://www.nba2k.org/2014/01/nba2k14-justice-league-vs-avengers-marvel-dc-superheroes-mod.html